Tuesday, September 3, 2002

Yeah, So -

I really don't like teaching grade school. It's a really painful job. So, again, never take any job teaching children. It's two weeks into the year and I already want to quit. But I refuse...I will make it so that I can have two months paid vacation next year, not to mention all the breaks between now and then. I'm also determined to at least try to make these children learn something.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention last night that I got my Psycholinguistics professor to talk about pot in class. That was funny. Also, it was funny when we were talking about infixes, and since I already took a class about them, I knew that "f*cking" was the only fairly common infix in the English language, so I had to laugh when he brought it up, then after telling the class there was only one, he wrote it on the board...it was funny. Example of f*cking as an infix: unf*ckingbelievable, inf*ckingcredible, etc. His example was "Alaf*ckingbama," which brought special delight to me as I thought of my friends and family who live in that state.

Keep in mind - this is a class I am being required to take in order to obtain my teaching certification. Questionable...

No comments:

Post a Comment