Friday, August 23, 2002

Early Evening

Wow, the lamest thing about my job so far is that it's ten o'clock and I'm already home and done with going out for the night. In addition to that, I am too tired to do anything else. Or say anything else. To defend myself, I did have quite a bit of tequila tonight.

I'm looking forward to going back to work tomorrow and dealing with my classroom. This is sad, because tomorrow is Saturday. At least I enjoy being there. I got 27 kids, all English as a Second Language (ESL) kids, mostly from Mexico.  Apparently someone is going to take digital pictures of my classroom next week, so I'll post some pictures of how lovely it is once I get them.

I'm afraid I'm becoming one of those teachers who lives and breathes school and her job. It doesn't help that nearly all of my friends are teachers too. What have I gotten myself into?

No comments:

Post a Comment