Wednesday, August 27, 2003

If You Don't Have Anything Nice to Say...

We're almost through the second week of school. Turns out my school isn't alone in our desperation - I've spoken with a couple of friends who work at schools that are in just as bad of shape as mine.

The kids are great this year, though. I got a new student today, and things are pretty rough for his family right now...it's a sad situation. But he seems like a cool kid so I think it will be good to have him around.

I'm still so frustrated though - my school still doesn't have a copier! I can't do anything! Can't even give them homework! Ugh.

Outside of that stuff, I'm just a mess all around! I can be sort of dramatic, but I swear, I feel like my world is collapsing around me right now!

And I need to get rid of a cat. I need to find a farm to send her to where she can kill mice and be outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment