Sunday, December 20, 2009
Testing 1...2...3
I had a blog for many years, seven to be exact, but once I got caught up in the whirlwind of corporate America, I stopped writing. I miss it, though, so I'd like to start back up again. Some loser domain squatter company bought my old domain, so for now, until I get them to sell it back to me, blogspot it is. This is a heck of a lot easier than the old days, I have to admit - it took about five minutes to set up this site, rather than the weeks or even months it used to take me to hand code this mess. I'm going to try to find all my old posts and get them added here as it's quite fun (at least for me) to go back and read my thoughts from back in college, during my 20s, etc.
Labels:
General
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment